· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to adapt to change.
· Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Office 365 software
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
· Provides administrative and technical support.
· Collaborates with leadership to understand the organizations’ goal and strategy related to staffing, recruiting and retention.
· Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, trainings, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
· Administers the human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; training and development.
· Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
· Maintaining training records.
· Performs other duties as required.
- Professional In Human Resources (Preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
· Two-year Human Resource Management experience required.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
· Three background checks must be completed: Child abuse registry, sex offender registry and criminal history.