|Human Resources Director|
|Contact Name:||Crisis Center of Anderson and Cherokee Counties|
|Date Posted:||Oct 17, 2022|
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to adapt to change.
· Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Office 365 software
The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
· Provides administrative and technical support.
· Collaborates with leadership to understand the organizations’ goal and strategy related to staffing, recruiting and retention.
· Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, trainings, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
· Administers the human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; training and development.
· Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
· Maintaining training records.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
· Two-year Human Resource Management experience required.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
· Three background checks must be completed: Child abuse registry, sex offender registry and criminal history.
Job Type: Full-time