|Contact Name:||Becky Cunio|
|Date Posted:||Oct 20, 2022|
Applicant will be required to pass a drug screen prior to being offered employment.
Background checks will be required. We use EVerify as well.
· Provide safe house services, information and support in a manner that supports empowerment and respects the client’s right to make their own choices
· Provide crisis assistance/intervention, support, and advocacy.
· Supports clients in the completion of their individual treatment plan of service and any activities assigned by the treatment team.
· Answer the Hotline during non-business hours.
· Document individual activity in compliance with agency, funding sources guidelines and procedures.
· Refer any disciplinary concerns or need for action to the Staffing Team
· Transporting of clients to their appointments, work, and job/apartment searches.
· Oversee the inventory of household supplies and report the need of items to safe house manager.
· Perform necessary safe house operations, including client intakes, maintaining client service logs, assisting with meal preparation and clean up, etc.
· Entering data entry into WS. Responsible for logging daily delivered client services.
· Other duties assigned by the safe house manager or service program director.